1320 W Lowen Street
Wilmington, CA 90744
• Unique historic home with plenty of charm.
• 3 Bd, 1 bath
• Large living room with “Red Oak” hardwood floors, walnut in-lay design, Barn door style windows, Large gas, red brick chimney with hand carved walnut mantel, Vaulted Ceiling with hand carved walnut beams
• Breakfast nook, Pantry room
• Large laundry room with hand wash sink, tank-less water heater, access to garage and backyard.
• 2 car garages attached to the house with brand new door.
• Large walk-in attic.
• Bathroom was completely remodeled a 1 yr ago. Features a Jacuzzi tub, shower room has rain shower, sitting shelf.
• 18’x16’ Work shop, Not attached the house, has automatic garage door, electrical outlets every 8 feet, 220 volt outlet, drywall, smooth concrete floor, new vented roof.
• Large back yard with patio cover, elevated deck that wraps around the house and is made of “TREX DECKING” this means no maintenance, 3 large above ground vegetable boxes made from Redwood, above ground fire-pit with flagstone and boulder sitting area, Bird Aviary made of Redwood, Grass area with automatic sprinklers for both front & back yards and also has flood lights for the backyard.
Days On Market:
Listing courtesy of:
Keller Williams Realty
Request More Information:
* Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 1, 2022 and /or other sources. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.